martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

X-Mas dinner


Belive it or not, this was my Christmas dinner, to those who are wondering, why this crazy guy is calling to that a Christmas dinner? Well, because, my girlfriend, her family and I spent Crhistmas at San Juan de los Lagos, Jalisco.
The why, we ate that as Christmas dinner was ´cause after being in the San Juan´s streets, walking and purchasing a lot of things (clothes, shoes, jewlery and so many other things) we ended up very tired and went to bed and got a nap from 5 to 9 p.m., so when we woke up and got ready to go out and have a dinner in a restaurant it was about 11:00 p.m. and all we found were no more tha 3 stands of tacos and tamales, so we had tacos as Christmas dinner and in the other hand my father and brother in law
ate a hot-dog from the oxxo XD but it was delicious.
I want to return to San Juan it´s such a beautiful place, and with the fear to say this (´cause my girlfriend may get angry) but the girls there OOOOOHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOSSHHH!!!!!! There are really beautiful women, where ever you tunr your sight you´ll see at least 2 beautiful women either walking on the streets or inside of the stores, I felt in love in every store we stopped (Honey don´t get angry you know i love YOU) hahaha whatever gotta go.
(_.·´¯`·«¤j€®R¥ (v)åNn°¤»·´¯`·._)

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Your Christmas dinner doesn't look that delicious but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.
I thought you had written more since last time I saw your blog, what's up with you? You need to write twice a week, remember?
Do you want to visit the SAC instead? Let me know, I still can fix that for you.