jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

bAcK 2 sChOoL


Here we are, once again, returning to school, exchanging the swim suits by the uniforms (for those who wear uniform), bags by backpacks, towels by notebooks, and so on.
This summer was full of work ( for me thanks God) and with enough time for the beach, friends, disco and the most important thing, the girlfriend.
I remember when I was a child, when returning to school was so sad, turning the toys into notebooks, pencils and books, you don't wated to see that old lady (your teacher) screaming at you, giving you orders, telling you what to do; nobody wanted to see her again, that old lady that spent all the summer isolated inside a room just thinking in assignmets to give you when classes strarted over again, meanwhile you were outside being free and playing with your friends, but that wasn't my case, my 1st grade teacher was one of the most beautiful teachers in my school, Concepcion is her name but everyone called her the teacher Conchita, she was so tender with everyone in the classroom.
It's late right now, and tomorrow It's friday and I have to work.

No hay comentarios: