viernes, 29 de febrero de 2008

What do people think about me?


OK peolpe, let´s see, here it´s a picture of me and my German nephew, but please try no to pay attention to this handsome and cute kid hahah, now it´s about me :P
This is ME, as everybody already knows, I´m Jerry. I dislike to get along with people that are selfish, egocentric, that only cares branded clothes, cars, money, and only care about themselves, I hate that kind of people and those that are always gossipping about others, what the hell are you going to obtain talking about others, is not your bussines, let the other people do what they want to do, worry about your self, think of your actions, hahaha whatever. I dislike those people.
I like to get along, with people that are easy going, relaxed, cool, those that worry about you, when you need something, either material or sentimental, those who you can count on, whenever you need them.
Well talking about me, between my favorites hobbies are, computers (since I was 10 years old), video games (earlier than computers), I love bascket ball (it´s been a long time since the las time I played) I was in the secondary school bascket ball team. I don´t like to dance and to go to the disco, I prefer a house party or go to the beach at night, I also don´t like to dance (my friends had to call 911 several times) I´m pretty bad at dancing besides that I´m kind of shy to dance, I just dance when I had had some drinks hehehehe XD. I like hugs (from girls obviously), to hug and to be hugged, also kisses =*. I like any kind of music except country music.
I´m kind of romantic, I don´t like romantic movies but when I watch one sometimes thye could make me cry Xd, I like to be meticulous with girls, I try to be funny, sometimes it could be annoying for others, but I don´t care what they think ´bout me, I just say "yeah! whatever you say", I´m very patient with every one, I don´t like to get angry, Iwould say that you won´t like to have me as enemy, girls with curled hair make mad specially the tall ones and as you can see it is hard to me get a girl of my height but I really don´t care that.
What I want in a girl, it´s kindness, simplicity, sincerity, loyalty, and of course lots of love for me, bodily... well, curly hair as preference, I don´t care the color of the skin, the height, not so fat, not so thin, the important thing is the inside, I also don´t care about the religion.
Well if you have something that I missed, just make a comment. And now that you now a little bit more of me, answer the following quiz.

1 comentario:

Karol Neko Chan dijo...

Your nephew is beautiful :D so cute *___*

I share some of your opinions about people and the difficult to dance xD


see ya