jueves, 28 de febrero de 2008

My Nephews


At long last, here I am again aftera long time without posting, for any reasons, mmmm... but anyway.
Thes two tiny men are two of my 4 nephews and nieces, the one with the finger in his mouth is Viktor Wutkewicz (he is German XP) my sister`s first son he`s 2 years old already and he speaks (as much as he can) Spanish and German, and understands both languages, You can tell him to do or not to do something in Spanish and his dad can tell him the same thing but in German and understands perfectly, he`s very smart, intelligent & clever (as his uncle Jerry XD, but not that good) he`s a lovely piece of tiny adorable man, I love him.
The other one it`s my nephew Edwin. He`s 5 years old as the same as his siter (Sharon), he is a mess jajajaja, he`s so playful and full of energy, and also very smart, he`s my brother`s son and he has a sis, but she is not in the picture, so sad :( He is Mexican (proudly) We`re in my house (and I say WE `cause I`m at the back) the picture was taken by my neice Sharon, Edwin`s sister with my cell phone. They`re like angels and here is missing one of my niece, Nina, but she wasn`t there that day, I love them. Later I`m going to post a picture of my two nieces, they`re beautiful.

1 comentario:

rubs dijo...

oH My GoSh!!!.. I love that kid! .. the one with the finger in his mouth!!! .. I cant believe my eyeS!!!you cannot be his uncle!!!!! jajaja just kiddin' ..
you're kind of handsome too jaaa but that kid =) is absolutely beautifuL!!!