domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

NO INSPIRATION TODAY

Well today I´m not that inspired to write about something. This weekend was great, starting since Friday with a B-Day party, then Saturday sleeping all the noon after work ´till 9 pm @ my girlfriend´s house, and today, Sunday I woke up @ 1 pm (@ my girlfrind´s house) and went to CHEDRAUI to get a hair cut for me, but it was too late, there was a lot of people waiting for their hair cuts and it was 6:30 and the hair stylist sadi that there was a lot pf people already waiting for their turn and they ´ll close @ 7:00 O´clock, so I didn´t get my hair cut :,( .

It is 1:00 O´Clock right now and I have to go to bed ´cause tomorrow I have to work.
People don´t get angry because of stupid things, we´re a team and we have to spend a lot of time together, so we have to learn how to get along with the others we´re almost a family (a dysfunctional one, but family after all).

Well C´ya

No hay comentarios: