sábado, 16 de febrero de 2008

Lizzy`s B-Day




These are some of my best friends from secondary school, here we are at Lizzy`s B-Day party yesterday (fri., feb 15th 08) we had a great time, I had a long time not to see them.
The barbecue and drinks were delicious, everyone was laughing a lot wityh the funny story about Uriel`s (the one with the white striped T-shirt) psycho-girlfriend and how she made a disaster with his clothes using chlorine on them, we broke a piñata filled with flour. My girlfriend and I stayed there `till 3:30 a.m. When we left, some of my friends stayed there for one more hour.
We`re now planning the next party at my house, taking advantage that my parents will be out for 2 weeks. We like to party a lot, we made a very good friendship since we met for the first time in secondary school and that`s why we like to spend a lot of time together. Also we`re planning a trip to Taninul, a very nice hotel at the foot of a mountain range with a thermal water pool, which it is located in San Luis Potosi, outskirts of Cd. Valles.
El Jerry

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Not bad, but you're still behind the assignment. Remember you have to write twice a week, make that five weeks already, so five times two makes ten entries. You don't have ten entries so far, therefore you're way behind your assignment.
Also, you should take into account those minor errors in spelling and grammar to make your blog nicer.
In general, I like your blog. Congratulations!